16 Units, Class A Office Building in Temecula, California.
- Prestigious Class A Office park that offers unparalleled image and corporate atmosphere tucked in the hills of Temecula.
- Serene park-like campus setting with lush landscaping, trellis-covered pathways, a beautiful water feature in a grand entry circular driveway, classic architecture and spectacular panoramic views of Temecula Valley.
- Each building offers first-class finishes, elevator service and sweeping spiral staircases.
- High speed data transfer available.
- Abundant parking at a ratio of 4.0 per 1,000 rentable sf.
- Highly improved move-in ready office suites available from 1,398 sf.
Temecula Valley Property Management
For over 45 years Coastline Equity has been the premier property management company in Riverside County and throughout Southern California. Our approach begins with learning your needs and future goals for your assets. Then, we blend our broad knowledge of every aspect of real estate and asset management with our insight into market dynamics to offer practical advice on the best course of action. With offices throughout Southern California, we are able to support our clients and tenants with immediate support and responsiveness whether the property is in Huntington Beach, San Diego, Temecula, or Santa Monica. Our Temecula Office Team includes a team of analysts, property managers, and outside leasing agents.
With highly trained and experienced property managers and support staff, we are able to provide you an experienced Temecula property management team that is dedicated to each and every one of their clients. We provide the most comprehensive property management services for residential and commercial, for rentals and office management. Also, we look after each investor’s unit ensuring that your property is properly maintained, occupied, and getting maximum worth. Our Riverside County property managers are highly equipped with the latest resources and software to meet or exceed your every expectation which makes Coastline Equity the best choice for your Southern California property management needs.
Our extensive database of commercial lending sources is constantly updated and serves as an invaluable resource for finding the best available rates and terms. We have close relationships with many commercial lenders and excel in matching you with the ideal lender for your specific needs.